Sr. Product Manager (Developer Experience)
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
As an Developer Onboarding Manager at Crowdbotics, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring a seamless and efficient onboarding experience for enterprise customer developers. You will be responsible for guiding clients through the initial stages of their engagement with Crowdbotics, helping them understand our platform, services, and best practices.
This will be the first hire for this position at Crowdbotics and you will have the opportunity to shape the developer onboarding practice. Initially, this position will report into the Product organization so the person in this role can help drive the ideal product UX, documentation and onboarding assets needed for enterprise developers. Later, it may evolve into a developer experience product role or a role within our success organization depending on need.
- Client Onboarding: Lead the onboarding process for enterprise developers, ensuring developers understand how to succeed using our platform.
- Project Planning: Collaborate with internal project owners and clients to to define project scope, objectives, and requirements. Create plans and timelines that align with client goals.
- Client Education: Conduct training sessions and workshops to educate clients on Crowdbotics' development best practices, methodologies, and processes.
- Communication: Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the onboarding phase. Keep clients informed of project progress, address questions or concerns, and provide regular updates.
- Issue Resolution: Proactively identify and address any roadblocks or challenges that may arise during the onboarding process. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to find solutions.
- Scale and Document: Work with internal product and engineering teams to make product and documentation changes required for developers to successfully self serve.
- Feedback Collection: Gather feedback from clients about their onboarding experience and share insights with internal teams to drive continuous improvement.
- 5 years+ working in a developer-centric role such as customer success, developer engagement, engineering, or product management.
- Strong communicator with ability to influence and effectively convey technical concepts to technical clients.
- Knowledge of modern development practices specifically around DevOps.
- Experience working with developer personas in technical products such as developer tooling, APIs, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to think critically and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Remote work experience.
- Previous experience with designing mobile or web app development applications for technical and non-technical users.
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify.
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder).
- Note: If you are excited about this role and our mission - we strongly encourage you to share your design portfolio as part of your application.