Enterprise Solution Architect
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
We are seeking a highly skilled and client-focused Enterprise Solution Architect to join our team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in understanding our enterprise clients' unique needs and translating them into technical solutions. As a client-facing architect, you will work closely with clients to design and guide the implementation of complex software systems, ensuring that they align with client objectives and industry best practices.
- Client Engagement:
- Serve as the primary technical liaison between Crowdbotics and enterprise clients, establishing and nurturing strong relationships.
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their business processes, challenges, and objectives.
- Create and provide thought leadership to clients through presentations.
- Solution Design:
- Develop comprehensive technical solutions that address clients' requirements and align with Crowdbotics' capabilities.
- Create architectural diagrams, system blueprints, and documentation to convey solution designs effectively.
- Design staffing and economic models to implement client solutions.
- Translate proposed solutions into compelling and comprehensive client proposals and statements of work.
- Technical Leadership:
- Lead discussions with clients to define architecture, technology stack, and integration strategies.
- Provide expert guidance to development teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure the successful implementation of solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in working with F500 clients and their IT Security, Risk and Compliance teams
- Requirements Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of client needs, assessing existing systems, and identifying areas for improvement or modernization.
- Collaborate with clients to define clear technical requirements and specifications.
- Quality Assurance:
- Ensure that the delivered solutions meet the highest quality standards by conducting technical reviews and quality assurance activities.
- Communication and Reporting:
- Provide regular updates to clients on technical progress, challenges, and milestones.
- Prepare and present technical reports and presentations to communicate project status and outcomes.
- Feedback Loop:
- Act as the conduit for client feedback and insights, conveying them to the development and leadership teams for continuous improvement.
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Solution Architect, with a strong client-facing focus.
- Broad and extensive knowledge in designing solution around leading enterprise SaaS platforms, for instance leading ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Broad experience across key industry sectors, including Banking and Capital Markets, Principal Investor/Private Equity, Insurance, Technology, Telco, Media and Entertainment
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Proficiency in architecting complex systems, including integration with third-party services and APIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with enterprise-level clients and understanding their unique challenges and requirements is a plus.
- Familiarity with software development tools and technologies.
- Remote work experience.
- Previous experience with designing mobile or web app development applications for technical and non-technical users.
- Experience with React, Bootstrap, Heroku and/or Shopify.
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder).
- Note: If you are excited about this role and our mission - we strongly encourage you to share your design portfolio as part of your application.
- Crowdbotics is a new way to build software using modular parts and a visual build tool. We’ve made a bet that the people building products and companies around Crowdbotics represent a new kind of software creator that, if we do our job right, will become the new normal for how people build software in the next decade — with readymade parts, cloud talent, and automated tools that empower everyone to be a maker. We see this as the future, and our customers, investors, and the market do too. To that end, Crowdbotics is creating what we call an “Operating System for Application Development”. What exactly does this mean? Contemporary application development requires the use of multiple tools and processes that are often spread across multiple disconnected systems. The