Enterprise Account Executive
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you must have a proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of web, mobile products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and what kind of custom software product they want to build. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
We are looking for a team member who understands product and has a firm understanding of the startup environment. You are competitive and have a track record of overachieving quota. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and working really hard at a small but rapidly growing startup.
- Utilize your experience at a top tier management consulting firm to develop and maintain strategic client relationships.
- Be a proven solution seller, with a focus on solving complex business problems and driving cloud consumption.
- Demonstrate a strong technical profile, with an ability to quickly adapt to new technology stacks, and effectively sell into them within 3 months.
- Act as a “Jack of all trades” with the ability to speak the customer’s language and lead project planning efforts.
- Provide project estimation and drive internal resources effectively.
- Create compelling and informative presentation materials.
- Collaborate with the team and be resourceful in your approach to selling.
- 3-5 years of experience as a manager at a top tier management consulting firms.
- Proven track record selling technical solutions in the 7 figures with a focus on complex business problems and cloud consumption.
- Strong technical acumen, capable of quickly adapting to new technology stacks.
- History driving from 0 to 1. We have a lot of resources, but we need people who can build from the ground up.
- Preferred project management experience or relevant skills/certifications.
- Ability to create comprehensive project plans and manage internal resources.
- Proficient in estimating project scope.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Team player who knows when to collaborate and when to take initiative.
Crowdbotics is an E-Verify Employer and this organization participates in E-Verify.