Enterprise Engagement Manager
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform.
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them.
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Engagement Manager to help customers generate significant business value from their Crowdbotics investment, earning the right to be a trusted advisor by understanding and managing our customers throughout their lifecycle and driving adoption. This role will be responsible for leading service delivery for assigned customers - from presales activities to project initiation through project completion and expansion - ensuring adherence to project delivery best practices and standards.
- As the Enterprise Engagement Manager, your primary mission will be to expand Crowdbotics products usage within your enterprise accounts and manage the delivery of our enterprise level projects for our customers.
- You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from our clients.
- Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer's motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, objectives, and desired business outcomes.
- Engage customers, especially senior stakeholders, using a consultative approach that positions Crowdbotics and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship to scale the Crowdbotics business within your customer base.
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our solutions aimed at generating quantifiable success and business value from a customer's investment in Crowdbotics products.
- At least 10 years of experience in a client-facing professional services or consulting role.
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills in both positioning software solutions as well as for defining project scope.
- Expertise in building and positioning proposals and contracts of products and offerings to suit customer needs
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex project plans.
- Familiarity of application and software development.
- Experience communicating with and presenting to executive-level audiences.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product).
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Travel is expected for this role and may average 25% per month based on assigned customer portfolio
- Previous experience and successfully positioning and delivering SaaS products and services for Fortune 100 accounts
- Remote work experience (especially in a Slack-forward or other chat-based workspace).
- Web Development or CS background (especially, Django, React, React Native, Bootstrap).
- Previous experience selling or supporting SaaS products and offerings as well as mobile or web app development services.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and adjacent solutions for building web and mobile apps including development agencies, freelancer platforms, template marketplaces, and app builder apps.
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder. (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Crowdbotics is an E-Verify Employer and this organization participates in E-Verify.