Senior Director of Partnerships and Alliances
Sources of code are expanding without limit, but code management hasn’t kept pace. Crowdbotics is reimagining the software development lifecycle through systematic reuse from planning to delivery. Crowdbotics turns Enterprises into engines of hyper-innovation.
Crowdbotics seeks a performance-oriented, thoughtful, and experienced VP of Partnerships and Alliances to develop, manage, and deliver significant business impact.
This critical role will create an effective partner channel at scale. We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional intelligence, problem-solving abilities, and collaboration skills, who can develop, guide, and lead complex relationships, navigating all commercial motions with our partners.
The ideal candidate will bring a unique value proposition to our current and prospective channel community. We require a strong ability to communicate and build relationships with a diverse range of people including sales, product management, marketing, service delivery, support teams, and senior management within our partners. This role is responsible for achieving sales bookings, partner recruitment & enablement objectives globally. This role will build and lead a team that wins, maintains, and expands relationships with partners and alliances, as well as drives revenue and market share growth in line with company expectations.
- Build a world-class partner go-to-market channel strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Define go-to-market strategy, capabilities, and organizational requirements, and build the necessary channel strategy..
- Recruit, develop, and drive business with key industry partners, global system integrators, regional integrators, and hyperscalers.
- Offer feedback on market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps, and insights gained from working with partners.
- Educate and align the field organization and channel partners to leverage the strengths of strategic partners.
- Create partner and segment-specific strategies and account plans to achieve growth objectives.
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and emerging needs to maximize value creation and returns.
- Lead the strategy for systems, programs, and tools to support channel partners in representing, supporting, and implementing solutions.
- Develop short and long-term market strategy and forecasts, and communicate partner activities and execution to senior management.
- Maintain strong reporting and accountability, exceeding targets and utilizing motivating incentive tools.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing, finance, people team, and operations to support effective channel sales programs.
- Recruit, inspire, lead, mentor, motivate, and instill operational rigor into the channel organization.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a proven track record.
- 5+ years of partnership experience, demonstrating the ability to scale and grow partner ecosystems.
- Strong ability to build trust quickly and develop/maintain relationships.
- Skilled in creating genuine connections across various communication channels.
- Driven to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Possesses executive disposition, energy, drive, professionalism, and leadership qualities.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and results-focused leadership for scaling a fast-growing company through partner ecosystems.
Crowdbotics is an E-Verify Employer and this organization participates in E-Verify.