Enterprise Account Executive
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission - to bring back the joy of care to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
DeepScribe is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who has a significant interest in our mission to bring the joy of care back to medicine. Our Enterprise Account Executive will have the opportunity to expand not only a territory, but expand the overall enterprise sales function as well.
What you’ll do
We will look to our Enterprise Account Executive to make an impact in several areas. Expanding our presence to new customers in a national territory, building internal relationships and processes to elevate the way we approach customers, and set standards and best practices that will help us scale are all expectations of the role. This is a growth-focused opportunity where high performers can have a significant impact and even expand into other roles if desired.
- You’ll drive DeepScribe product awareness at the C-Suite level during the sales process (CMIO, CEO, CIO, CFO, erc…)
- You’re capable of pivoting quickly and selling to a variety of specialties as we release new features and workflows
- You enjoy creating - building processes, best practices, and working cross functionally to create a best in class enterprise sales motion
- You’ll drive significant growth, not incremental. You enjoy selling large-ticket healthtech solutions, you know the market, and how to pitch value to an executive audience
- You have the ability to both build and execute processes and have demonstrated success in doing so in the past
- Success drives you - you’ve been a recurring member of President’s Club or similar on multiple occasions
- You thrive selling value-driven products to a C-suite audience
- You’ve been responsible for and have had success in qualifying, sourcing, and prospecting your own pipeline through your own outbound efforts
- You enjoy and understand the healthcare industry, and you’ve sold some sort of technology service to large customers in the space - RCM, EHR, Payor Relations, or any sort of disruptive technology makes for very interesting experience
- New product launches, new services, and new releases are exciting news to you - you see them as an opportunity to expand your horizons and target audience
- You understand the landscape working at a growth-stage tech startup
- A rapidly changing environment is interesting, and you have the experience to help build best practices both cross functionally and independently
Perks and benefits
$250,000 - $325,000 OTE with uncapped commission
Work from home stipend
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
About the Team
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.