At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission - to bring back the joy of care to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What you’ll do
As DeepScribe continues to expand our product offerings to the broader enterprise market, we’re seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to help drive complex sales cycles, engage with technical customer teams, align our development efforts with customer expectations, and deliver best in class customer experiences.
- Partner with Account Executives and customers on technical and product needs levels to ensure DeepScribe solutions meet their requirements
- Work internally across DeepScribe functions like Product and Engineering to drive alignment and efficiently deliver on customer integrations, products, and feature requests
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to prospective and existing customers, both to technical teams as well as functional teams when necessary
- Work to resolve technical roadblocks and drive new business acquisition
- Able to communicate technical concepts effectively to non-technical customers
- Experience with system integrations and EHR systems
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer driving SaaS sales results in the healthcare space
- Strong knowledge of system integrations and EHR systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Deep understanding of clinical workflows, and able to translate functional descriptions into technical requirements for custom development
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build strong relationships
Perks and benefits
Compensation Range: $170,000 - $220,000 OTE
Meaningful equity stake in the company
Work from home stipend
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
About the Team
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.