Senior Technical Product Manager - E-commerce
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
We are the world’s largest telenutrition and foodcare solution, backed by a national network of Registered Dietitians and designed to yield consistently healthier food choices, lasting behavior change and long-term results. Foodsmart’s highly personalized, digital platform guides members through a personalized journey to eating well while saving them time and money. Foodsmart seamlessly integrates dietary assessments and nutrition counseling with online food ordering and cost-effective meal planning for the whole family that makes the most of ingredients at home and on the go. With national and regional retail partners across the US now accepting SNAP/EBT, Foodsmart helps bring healthier food within reach to eligible members and can also assist with SNAP enrollment.
Founded in 2010 by CEO Jason Langheier, MD, MPH, Foodsmart has supported over 1.5 million members from over 700 health plan, employer and health system clients, and raised over $70 million in funding from leading strategic and venture investors like Advocate Aurora Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield Massachusetts, Seventure (Natixis), Mayfield and Founder Collective.
Learn more at www.foodsmart.com
About the role:
Foodsmarts E-commerce Senior Technical Product Manager will take charge of shaping the future of our platform by spearheading the development of cutting edge features, including grocery and meal delivery ordering. Your responsibilities will extend to fostering seamless collaborations with vendors, facilitating smooth onboarding processes, and optimizing our e-commerce and marketplace engine. With an ambitious vision to establish a world-class medically tailored grocery food ordering service, your efforts will empower our end users in their fight against chronic diseases, solidifying Foodsmarts' position as a pioneering force in the food-tech industry. Join us on this transformative journey, where innovation and impact converge to revolutionize the way we deliver nourishment and wellness to our valued customers.
- Lead the development and launch of a cutting-edge Grocery Delivery Application, including integrating medically tailored recommendations into our meal delivery service.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to ensure seamless onboarding and integration processes.
- Determine the data exchange needed between us and vendors in order to achieve the desired solution.
- Build and ship products -- a lot of products, quickly, yet in a highly iterative fashion.
- Build a world-class user experience for customers ordering groceries and meal deliveries.
- Experienced in integrating third-party vendors (ex: onboarding) or building products for e-commerce, marketplace, or food delivery.
- Comfortable with working with APIs and API documentation.
- Highly organized and have the ability to deal with complexity, turning ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Possess polished communication skills and are no stranger to working with external parties.
- Obsessed about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium, and large releases.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- 5+ years experience in a product role
- Demonstrated track record in successfully launching e-commerce and marketplace engine related product
- Expertise in managing end-to-end development and delivery of technical software products, from conception to successful launch, ensuring seamless execution throughout the product life cycle.
- Degree or background in a technical or quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, enabling you to effectively communicate product vision, strategy, and results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in the e-commerce and marketplace domains, particularly in the context of food delivery, offering valuable insights to enhance the user experience and cater to customer needs effectively.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration and driving alignment towards achieving shared objectives.
About our benefits and perks:
Flexible & remote location (Bay Area preferred)
Medical, vision, & dental insurance
401k, bonus, & stock options
Commuter benefit (For Bay Area or Denver residents)
Foodsmart is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.