People & HR
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
We are the world’s largest telenutrition and foodcare solution, backed by a national network of Registered Dietitians and designed to yield consistently healthier food choices, lasting behavior change and long-term results. Foodsmart’s highly personalized, digital platform guides members through a personalized journey to eating well while saving them time and money. Foodsmart seamlessly integrates dietary assessments and nutrition counseling with online food ordering and cost-effective meal planning for the whole family that makes the most of ingredients at home and on the go. With national and regional retail partners across the US now accepting SNAP/EBT, Foodsmart helps bring healthier food within reach to eligible members and can also assist with SNAP enrollment.
Foodsmart has supported over 1.8 million members from over 700 health plan, employer and health system clients, with leading strategic and venture investors like Advocate Health, Intermountain Health, Memorial Hermann, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Mayfield Fund and Founder Collective.
Learn more at www.foodsmart.com
About the role:
Foodsmart is in search of a hungry Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you will help build the top funnel for our Registered Dietitian pipeline. If you are a proactive builder who thrives in a fast-paced environment, Foodsmart provides the perfect platform for you to make a substantial impact.
- Full Recruitment Lifecycle Ownership: Take charge of the end-to-end recruitment process for Foodsmart. This includes sourcing, screening, and guiding candidates through the interview process, ensuring a seamless and positive experience.
- Strategic Sourcing: Implement creative strategies to proactively identify and engage top talent for Foodsmart. Utilize various channels to build a robust pipeline, ensuring a steady flow of qualified candidates who align with our mission and values.
- Positive Candidate Experience: Champion a positive and consistent candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring that candidates feel valued and well-informed about Foodsmart's culture, mission, and opportunities.
- Creative Outreach: Engage in creative outreach efforts, utilizing various channels to attract and connect with candidates. Organize marketing campaigns on job boards, industry websites, and other applicant-facing channels to enhance Foodsmart's visibility.
- Strategic Talent Partner: Be the go-to expert in talent acquisition, providing strategic guidance and leveraging industry knowledge for hiring managers. Approach interactions with empathy, collaborating closely to align recruitment strategies, and offering constructive pushback when needed.
- Collaborative: Exhibit a collaborative spirit as you partner with Foodsmart hiring managers to deeply understand their work and talent needs. Additionally, collaborate with colleagues to address shared challenges and innovate collective solutions.
- Driven and Urgent: Bring a high level of self-motivation to manage day-to-day activities and pipelines with a sense of urgency.
- Resourceful Problem Solver: Display resourcefulness by conducting research, asking questions, and creatively solving challenges.
- 1 year of recruiting experience
- Self-motivated with an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills to include influencing others and relationship management
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment, displaying a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, consultative style
- Proficient at using various recruitment tools and platforms (preferably Lever)
Foodsmart is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.