Senior Frontend Developer - React
Every human-made product on earth traces its roots to chemistry – from food to pharma, from Q-tips to qubits: chemistry makes every innovation possible. Can’t wait for that foldable phone? Thank DuPont. Have a kid and rely on baby wipes? Thank Lonza. Love solar shingles that can power your home? Thank Dow Chemical.
Knowde is transforming the $5 trillion chemical industry starting with the creation of a rich marketplace where people can crush the product innovation life-cycle down from years to days. We’re doing this by connecting customers and producers early in the product development life-cycle where they can research, discover, collaborate, negotiate and purchase chemistries and products quickly and repeatedly with a level of information transparency never before seen in this industry.
Knowde is looking to add an immensely talented Front End Developer to join our Engineering team. As one of the founding engineers, you will help us invent, design, refine, and deliver the products that will enable this digital transformation. The products we will create together simply do not exist today. This is your chance to fundamentally affect how product innovation occurs globally across industries.
- Integration of Front-end solutions using React with Back-end via REST API
- Ensuring the performance of the resulting code and solutions, as well as optimizing existing solutions
- Creating and maintaining user interfaces
- Maintaining technical project documentation
- Collaboration with the team, sharing knowledge and experience
- Proactivity and introduction of proprietary solutions
- Code reviews
SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an FE-related role
- Strong proficiency in react.js
- High level of proficiency in HTML and CSS standards
- Knowledge of code optimization techniques
- Experience in working with REST API
- English - level min. B1/B2
- Experience in working in an international team
- Conscientiousness, responsibility, proactivity
- Strong development orientation, especially in the field of application development
- Ability to think abstractly and analytically
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Ability to write readable, efficient, and scalable code
- Knowledge of Vue/Next.js will be a considerable asset!
- You take pride in your work by implementing cutting-edge technologies and writing state-of-the-art code.
- You own your projects from software design to implementation and deployment.
- You have a calling for building modular front-end code leveraging REST-based services.
- You emphasize simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate
- Location: Rzeszów, Poland or remotely
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Strong team and very interesting product with innovative technologies
- Possibility to learn and develop
Knowde is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Knowde will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.