Knowde is leading the digital transformation in the ingredient, polymer, and chemical industries. Our innovative platform streamlines and digitizes product data, allowing suppliers and distributors to enhance their digital strategies and achieve superior business performance. With robust backing from leading investors, Knowde is catalyzing a new wave of digital engagement and commerce in the chemical domain.
We're seeking a Post-Sales Technical Implementation Lead who will own the technical relationship during the implementation of our PIM product by collaborating with the client and internal stakeholders to understand business goals and define an implementation strategy. Working with the commercial & product teams to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to implementation. Advise on general best practices for implementing data management products. You’ll be the client’s PIM technical expert.
In addition to identifying ways to improve our implementation process and collaborate with internal teams to make those improvements. Working with Knowde PIM clients to ensure their implementation is successful and optimized as much as possible. You’ll troubleshoot technical issues and maintain relationships with the customer’s technical counterparts.
Knowde’s Technical Implementation Lead will assist with most aspects of our PIM implementation including: solutions design, external system integration, technical/ end-user training and project management. Assisting clients with data extraction from existing systems, ensuring adherence to data specifications.
- Offer insights into product data structuring and management, illustrating how Knowde’s PIM solutions foster data integrity and market adaptability.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor, offering strategic technical recommendations and showcasing comprehensive knowledge of PIM systems.
- Define the technical scope of projects by assessing clients' existing tech stacks and identifying areas for integration and enhancement.
- Lead the technical response to RFPs with clear, compliant, and value-focused communication.
- Stay informed on industry trends and product capabilities to continually refine our technical implementation approach and customer engagement.
- Working with and often leading internal and external resources to optimize customer implementations run smoothly.
- Proactively collaborating and driving our team to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact client implementations.
- Experience with systems implementation process/methodology including Waterfall and Agile approaches
- Executes with minimal guidance and shows strong initiative.
- Maintains regular communications with the Project Manager and Engineering team
- Experience providing software demos/training
- Experience deploying systems based on object oriented platforms
- High level of competency in process design and configuration.
- 5 years professional experience (technical consulting or custom development) with PIM systems, ERP’s, and SaaS solutions.
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, especially SAP, and familiarity with various CRM platforms and customer experience technologies.
- Understanding of systems implementation process.
- Proficient in analyzing and understanding clients' technical environments to identify requirements and scope for Knowde’s solutions.
- Capability to provide comprehensive technical recommendations and strategies for system integrations and enhancements.
- Solid understanding of PIM systems, product data management, and its significance in e-commerce and customer experience.
- Expert-level communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or a related field.
- API experience. Specifically REST and GraphQL; API design
- Data mapping, schemas, validations, & conditional validations
- Experience with ERPs (SAP), Salesforce, MuleSoft, APIs, Webhooks
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, MS Dynamics)
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement benefits with company contributions.
- An education stipend for continuous learning and development.
- The flexibility of remote work to encourage work-life balance.
- Flexible vacation policy and supportive parental leave.
At Knowde, we are passionate about fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, as we believe diversity enriches our performance and products. We're on a mission to revolutionize the digital strategy in the chemical industry, and we invite you to be part of this transformative journey.