Senior Product Designer (Remote)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Named one of the fastest growing startups in North America, Super is a mobile commerce and fintech solution trusted by 30M customers worldwide. We’ve driven $1B in sales through our arsenal of high-performing products and have raised $100MM+ in capital from leading investors including Inovia Capital, Lions Capital, and SC30. At our core, we are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The goal of the product design team is to transform our SuperApp into a cohesive and engaging product that guides our users through our fintech, travel and ecommerce experiences. This app is quite new, and there’s a lot of work to be done designing new features, building links between experiences and improving the overall quality of our product. If you’re looking for a chance to mold a new product and have a big impact - this is it!
About the role
This Senior Product Designer will play a key role in building and defining the future of the design and research team at Super. Our integrated app and our fintech experience is only a few months old so this is a chance to take ownership from the beginning. You’ll work with experienced design and research leaders to define your role and be a key collaborator from the beginning on new products and processes.
- Drive a collaborative design process from conception to launch, involving engineers, product managers, and other key stakeholders
- Participate in collaborative design sessions and critiques
- Work with our UX research and data analytics to gather the data you’ll need to make key decisions
- Make recommendations to improve the overall usability and look of the app
- Document detailed interaction models and UI/UX specifications
- 2+ years of product design experience building products and working with engineering teams to take ideas from conception through execution across web and mobile
- Experience working on “0-1” products in a startup environment
- Experience leveraging user research and quantitative data
- Strong familiarity with Figma (our primary tool) and other tools for design and documentation (miro, confluence, etc.)
Nice to have
- Strong experience with UX writing
- Experience with user retention and growth
- Experience with fintech apps
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.
See more open positions at Snapcommerce
Something looks off?