Join our Talent Network!
People & HR, People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
Not finding a role that suits your career path?
Join our Talent Network and keep in touch with us for future opportunities!
Here's how it works
We're always on the lookout for eager, talented individuals inspired by our core values, that thrive on making a meaningful impact in the workplace. By joining our Talent Network, you'll enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
• Receive alerts with new job opportunities
• Receive relevant communication and updates from Super
• Feel free to share our job opportunities with family and friends through social media!
Join our Talent Network today!
Upon application, include which department you’re are most interested in!
- People & Talent
- Legal & Compliance
We've got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.