Senior Product Designer - Fintech (Remote)
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The goal of the product design team is to transform our SuperApp into a cohesive and engaging product that guides our users through both our fintech and travel experiences. This app is quite new, and there’s a lot of work to be done designing new features, building links between experiences and improving the overall quality of our product. If you’re looking for a chance to mold a new product and have a big impact - this is it!
About the role
This Senior Product Designer - Fintech will play a key role in building and defining the future of the design and research team at Super. Our integrated app and our fintech experience is only a few months old so this is a chance to take ownership from the beginning. You’ll work with experienced design and research leaders to define your role and be a key collaborator from the beginning on new products and processes.
- Drive a collaborative design process from conception to launch, involving engineers, product managers, and other key stakeholders
- Participate in collaborative design sessions and critiques
- Work with our UX research and data analytics to gather the data you’ll need to make key decisions
- Make recommendations to improve the overall usability and look of the app
- Document detailed interaction models and UI/UX specifications
- 3+ years of product design experience building products and working with engineering teams to take ideas from conception through execution across web and mobile
- Experience working on “0-1” products in a startup environment
- Experience leveraging user research and quantitative data
- Strong familiarity with Figma (our primary tool) and other tools for design and documentation (miro, confluence, etc.)
Nice to have
- Strong experience with UX writing
- Experience with user retention and growth
- Experience with fintech apps
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface – check out our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.