Senior Manager, Growth (Travel) (Remote)
Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
The Super.com growth team is a multi-disciplinary group that emphasizes collaboration and promotes a welcoming, positive, and enjoyable work environment. We work towards achieving company goals while aligning with the business strategy and fostering continuous learning and development for the team as a whole. We get to collaborate across the board with data, product, finance, and engineering teams in an open and transparent manner.
About this role
The mission for the Senior Manager, Growth (Travel) is to oversee Super.com’s key channels for the travel business and contribute to meeting ambitious revenue and profit goals. This role will encompass strategy, remote and in-person stakeholder management, account and relationship management, P&L accountability, and project management.
- Formulate digital strategy through a combination of data driven decision-making and adopting channel best practices
- Acquire demand through new and existing channels
- Develop a strong optimization and testing pipeline
- Work on cross-functional projects with teams such as Supply, Data, and Engineering to boost program quality and channel revenue
- Interface and conduct review with channel partners
- Maintain acceptable CP and EBITDA levels in accordance with the financial models
- 6+ years of performance marketing strategy and implementation experience (SEM / Programmatic / App)
- Account management experience is an asset
- Stakeholder management and working cross-functionally
- Expertise in data modeling and assessing data patterns
- ROAS forecasting and management
- Experience overseeing travel marketing
Nice to have
- Strong aptitude for generating comprehensive reports, including the knowledge of how to query and extract data sets as needed using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Looker, and Amplitude
- Experience overseeing Bilingual SEM programs
We've got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.