IT Helpdesk / IT Helpdesk Specialist (Hybrid)
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this role
This position will work closely with staff to enable success from a technology standpoint while maintaining a secure and controlled environment. This role will be based out of our Toronto office (in person 3-5 days a week) to support user and hardware needs. As one of our IT hires, there is tremendous potential to grow and influence the company’s IT processes.
- Provide L1 support for hardware and software needs through a ticketing system
- Resolve issues for team members via slack or in person
- Track issues and resolutions
- Guide team members through the troubleshooting process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems in service management software
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by team members to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Assist in management of identity and access management in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Identify the optimum solution based on the issue and details provided by team members
- Solution-focused with excellent communication skills
- Basic technical aptitude and fundamental comprehension of information technology, including but not limited to: Windows OS, Mac OS, Google Workspace & Office 365
- Knowledge of how to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Fluency in English
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Propensity to work under pressure with a large workload
- Has IT, Computer Science or relevant field experience
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.