Agent Success Team Lead
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
Our Vendor Operations team cultivates partnerships that deliver exceptional customer experiences. We oversee key relationships with BPOs, ensuring alignment on performance standards, SLAs, MSAs, and staffing. Our data-driven approach continuously improves operations through oversight and optimization. We take pride in developing robust ecosystems that set our partners up for success. Our purpose is scaling service excellence through strategic vendor collaboration. We monitor KPIs but also foster collaboration and growth. Our team is devoted to upholding service quality while reducing costs and driving innovation. We enable partners to excel, creating shared value that allows us all to serve our customers better.
About this role
As the Lead Agent Success Analyst and Customer Advocates Team, you'll play a dual role in ensuring that both our knowledge base and our internal customer advocate team operate at peak efficiency. Not only will you be accountable for maximizing the OKB for our Agents across all CX products, but you'll also drive our team of Internal Customer Advocates, ensuring the delivery of top-tier customer experiences for one off escalations. You'll foster a strong collaborative environment where cross-departmental interactions are streamlined and efficient. Your foresight will be instrumental in anticipating changes and their potential ripple effects across CX support, creating a harmonious ecosystem for both our agents and our customers. We are searching for someone who possesses a perfect blend of analytical prowess, leadership , and a dedication to continual improvement.
- Oversee the consistency of the Online Knowledge Base (OKB) for BPO Agents across all products.
- Drive and mentor the Customer Advocates team (4), ensuring they have the necessary tools and training to excel in their roles.
- Conduct process mapping to identify and document the flow of operations and interactions between different business lines.
- Collaborate with various departments (Operations Managers, Country Leads, and Ops Product)to gather information, ensuring the OKB and the Customer Advocates team's approaches are aligned and updated while providing feedback . recommendation on improving agent tooling and efficiency..
- Anticipate and address potential conflicts or overlaps that may arise from changes in one business line that could impact another.
- Track and monitor the performance and usability of the OKB, gathering feedback from agents, customers, and other stakeholders for continuous improvement.
- Oversee and assess the performance metrics of the Customer Advocates team, driving strategies for improved customer experiences.
- Document new processes and procedures related to the OKB and the Customer Advocates team, communicating changes clearly to all relevant parties.
- Collaborate with the program Director and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment on OKB standards and best practices for customer advocacy.
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining or overseeing an online knowledge base or similar platform.
- 2+ years in a leadership role, preferably directing customer-facing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to map out and document intricate processes across multiple business lines.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams and influencing decision-making.
- Strong methodical skills with the ability to proactively identify gaps, inconsistencies, or areas of improvement.
- Experience in training and assisting users on digital platforms or tools, as well as coaching and developing team members.
- Familiarity with BPO operations and the specific needs of BPO Agents.
- Deep knowledge of customer service best practices and protocols, preferably in the Fintech/Travel sector.
- Familiarity with advanced customer service systems and tools.
- Experience with reporting, data analytics, and tracking performance metrics.
- Knowledge of industry-specific trends, problems, and regulations.
- Background in process improvement methodologies and lean practices.
We've Got You Covered!
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote-first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.