Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About This Team
The Application Support Team owns the technical relationships for our business partners, enabling dozens of Super.com superapp partners around the world to provide Super with best-in-class deals, which we then pass on to our millions of users. We work closely with our external partners and internal stakeholders (engineering, growth, finance, marketing and customer support) to oversee and enhance Super’s business relationships and internal connectivity. We are problem solvers who navigate across many functions and lines of business to enhance performance and support strategic outcomes.
About this Role
The Technical Account Manager will operate within one of Super’s growing verticals - Superapp, which focuses on building features to drive activation, membership, loyalty programs cross-vertical and acquisition to Superapp. You will oversee the technical relationship for our superapp business partners. You will be working closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders including engineering, growth, finance, marketing and customer aid to oversee and enhance Super's business relationships while providing maximum value for our app business partners. You will use your natural curiosity, data-driven insights, stellar communication, collaboration, and critical thinking techniques to onboard new partners, drive issues to resolution, maximize account success, and grow the Super App vertical across global markets.
- Technical Assist & Relationship Management: You will own the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and assist strategy. Additionally, you will be the technical point of contact for diagnosing issues with the SuperApp partner integrations, investigating data anomalies and answering aid questions from both internal and external parties.
- Improve Partner Performance through Technical Optimizations: You will review partner technical performance (including error rate, optimizations and up-time), grasping the opportunities and then tweaking variables to test for improvements.
- Collaboration: You will build working relationships with our business and engineering teams to actualize on group priorities, aiding broader business goals, and assembling groups as needed to resolve critical issues. You will be accountable for the documentation of integration and technical assist processes to ensure team productivity and efficient communication.
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Detail oriented mindset and can thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Passion for piecing collectively the story and decoding complex/ambiguous problems
- Outstanding technical aptitude (hands-on experience with multiple API protocols, Log Analysis, Web Analytics, QA work, etc.), and can learn the end to end flow of a user's journey from our superapp partner systems through our backend systems.
- Knowledge of SQL with aptitude to write intricate queries for assessment
- Data-driven mentality that’ll allow you to draw insights and tell a compelling story to improve partners performance and relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills
We've Got You Covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on Super Travel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.