Product Designer (Remote)
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About This Team
The product design team on Super Pay is taking one of our newest products at Super to become a household name. Focused on providing millions of Americans access to credit building, cash advances, cashback, and much more, the team has seen tremendous success launching Super Pay and finding the right fits between the product, channel, market, and business model. Now, we’re scaling past a zero to one product into massive growth, and are looking for experienced product designers to shape what the future of fintech in America looks like within our super app. We care about finding balance in our product that meets our customer’s needs, goals of the team, and finds magic that creates inspiring experiences. If you’re looking to fit in with a high performing product organization, collaborate with data, engineering, product management, UXR, and be a part of creating a world class product, we’d love to talk!
About This Role
The Product Designer on Super Pay is a critical aspect to our team. You’ll work directly with the product managers and staff product designer to create customer facing designs for experiments, PRDs, and projects that millions of Americans will use. You’ll also work hand in hand with the leading designer on fintech to drive forward north star work and assist the vision of how we can better help our customers. You’ll also coordinate closely with our UXR team and use a data driven approach from research to create experiences that both convert where it counts and provide exceptional, magical value.
- Support the fintech vertical product teams by crafting high quality, visually engaging user experiences that are balanced with business and conversion goals and that support rapid experimentation, quarterly PRDs, and new initiatives
- Generate high fidelity prototypes that are leveraged by cross-functional partners, internal stakeholders, and UX research
- Request, receive, and integrate design feedback from cross-functional stakeholders
- Work closely with Design Leadership to develop and continuously improve established product design processes and strategies
- Conduct customer interviews and work with UX research to better understand our customers’ experiences; present and share insights with internal stakeholders
- Use, maintain, and expand our established design system; contribute to the ongoing maintenance of our design libraries
- Manage all aspects and phases of the design execution and delivery process, including collaborating with content, brand, and marketing; legal and ops; front end, back-end, and QA engineers
- Participate in, contribute to and build upon our thriving design team culture, in whatever ways are comfortable to you, that continue to grow our team as a group of lifelong learners, skilled practitioners, and respectful colleagues who genuinely enjoy working together
- 4+ years of experience in visual design, and 2+ years of experience with mobile product design
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams and working in cross-functional space
- Mastery of Figma with at least 3+ years experience producing wires, interactive prototypes, and pixel perfect designs that are leveraged from concept inception to handoff to development
- Experience leveraging user research and quantitative data to create data-driven design decisions
We've Got You Covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface – check out our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.