Voltaiq is seeking a Frontend Software Engineer to join our team as we build out the future of EBI. You will work with other engineers and product managers to develop next-generation battery analytic software solutions to serve some of the world's biggest companies in automotive, consumer electronics, and battery manufacturing.
“The battery is the technology of our time.” -The Economist
Voltaiq is an Enterprise Battery Intelligence (EBI) software company. Our data platform brings unprecedented analytics, visualization, and predictive capabilities to any company with a battery-powered business model. Our customers are world-leading brands — including global automakers (Mercedes, Proterra), household-name tech giants (Google, Microsoft, Amazon), and major battery producers and their materials suppliers (Albemarle, Sila Nanotechnologies). They all depend on Voltaiq software to accelerate product development, optimize performance, ensure safety and reliability, and unlock financial value in their products.
Our high-powered team is composed of battery industry veterans, PhD scientists, a highly skilled product and engineering team, and an advisory board of C-level industry execs, all of whom are passionate about enabling the global energy transition. Voltaiq is a USA-based fully-remote company serving customers around the world.
As a Frontend Engineer you will
- Design and develop web applications using React, Django, and GraphQL
- Work closely with the Product Management and Design functions, along with other engineers to understand requirements and design performant solutions
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that meets business and technical requirements
- Perform unit testing and integration testing of developed code
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other engineers
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in production and staging environments
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the smooth integration of new features and functionalities
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with new technologies and best practices in software development
The most important skills and capabilities for the role are:
- 3+ years of experience in developing web applications using React, Django, and GraphQL
- Experience with database technologies like SQL
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly-developed attention to detail, with a drive to deliver intuitive and beautiful solutions to complex analytical workflows
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or comparable experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Additional attributes we’ll consider:
- A passion for working to help accelerate the global transition to sustainable energy
- Experience in the battery industry is a plus
Voltaiq is a remote-first company, and salaries are adjusted for cost of labor in each city. The salary range for this position is $120,000 - $180,000 + equity, depending on location and experience.
Voltaiq is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.
Something looks off?