We’re a venture-backed core team of successful last mile logistics founders and operators setting our sights on the biggest most fragmented market we’ve ever gone after… the 2.1T global trucking freight industry. We just built Amazon's last mile service for every shipper not named Amazon with AxleHire, now we're doing it in "middle mile" with W/:\RP.
Welcome to W/:\RP, an optimized network of cross docks and carriers connected through one tech platform to bring shippers the best rates, transparency and service quality in the transportation industry.
The carrier sales representative, has extensive experience building and maintaining relationships with carriers that have drop trailer capacity. Responsible for new carrier connections and coverage.
- Individual contributor position
- Booking day to day loads
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of carriers - build real relationships with them that last for years not weeks or months
- Maintaining quality control of our carriers trailer assets. Measuring and understanding causes of breakdowns and putting failsafes in place to eliminate as much service disruptions as possible.
- Work closely with cross functional business groups across the company to gather data, conduct analyses, validate business assumptions and effectively communicate findings/recommendations
- Responsible for those new carriers onboarding, ensuring they are well equipped to be successful in the network of WARP.
- Minimum three (3) years of transportation experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business partners and carriers with the ability to influence in a collaborative manner while ensuring implementation of world-class processes
- Ability to communicate and plan effectively with cross-functional business leaders and service providers, while employing strong strategic business skills.
- Thorough knowledge of systems and computer operations; exposure to analytical software is helpful.