Operations Management Intern
We’re a venture-backed core team of successful last mile logistics founders and operators setting our sights on the biggest most fragmented market we’ve ever gone after… the 2.1T global trucking freight industry. We just built Amazon's last mile service for every shipper not named Amazon with AxleHire, now we're doing it in "middle mile" with W/:\RP.
Welcome to W/:\RP, an optimized network of cross docks and carriers connected through one tech platform to bring shippers the best rates, transparency and service quality in the transportation industry.
This is a full-time hybrid role located in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area. The Operations Management Intern will work with our team to improve operational efficiency. You will be working directly with our CEO. The candidate will assist in project management, communication with customers and carriers, and will be expected to use analytical skills to identify areas for improvement. While this role is located in LA, some remote work is acceptable.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data and create reports
- Experience in Operations Management or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills, with the ability to resolve conflicts and build relationships with customers and carriers
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a logistics or transportation environment is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Logistics, or related field is preferred