Senior Account Manager
WARP is a venture-backed startup that is revolutionizing the logistics industry. We are building an optimized network of cross docks and carriers connected through one tech platform to bring shippers the best rates, unmatched transparency, and service quality in the transportation industry.
- Do you go to extreme lengths to deliver for your customers?
- Don’t mind rolling-up-your-sleeves to make things happen?
- Looking for a career-defining role with startup-level upward mobility?
- How about wanting to build and learn with some of the brightest minds in logistics?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, welcome to W/:\RP – an optimized network of cross docks and carriers connected through one tech platform to bring shippers the best rates, transparency and service quality in the transportation industry. We’re a venture-backed core team of successful last mile logistics founders and operators setting our sights on the biggest most fragmented market we’ve ever gone after… the 2.1T global trucking freight industry. We just built Amazon's last mile service for every shipper not named Amazon with AxleHire, now we're doing it in the "middle mile" space with W/:\RP.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our fast growing sales organization. As a key member of the sales team, you play a crucial role in ensuring high customer satisfaction by handling tactical operational functions like building shipments, appointment scheduling and troubleshooting real time issues. In addition, you will collaborate with client success managers and operations team members to deliver for your assigned book of business.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Proactively provide accurate and timely updates regarding shipment status, tracking, delivery schedules and other logistics-related inquiries
- Process sales orders with accurate shipment details to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to track shipments, monitor delivery statuses and provide proactive updates to customers
- Coordinate with shipping facilities to schedule pickup and delivery appointments
- Resolve customer issues in real time and escalate potential solutions to client success managers and operations team members
- Understand customer needs and escalate opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work closely with client success managers and sales and operations leadership to enhance service quality
- Join quarterly business reviews and onsite customer meetings when applicable
- 1 to 3 years in customer service role ideally in the logistics industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively work in fast paced and ever changing startup environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Flexibility to work in shift and adapt to changing customer requirements