Head Of Supplier Network + Partnerships
Wellplaece is a technology company building a B2B, SaaS-enabled marketplace for dental practices to centralize and consolidate dental supply purchasing with best pricing on quality dental products. We are an early-stage company and are currently working with beta-phase customers. We are looking for a passionate Sales Operations Manager to join the team to help us build a strong foundation from which to scale.
Wellplaece is an equal opportunity company.
The Head Of Supplier Network + Partnerships for Wellplaece is a strategic and deeply operational role, responsible for sourcing, building, and managing the Wellplaece distributor/supplier network. The role will be responsible for defining relationships, goals, processes - both strategic and tactical - to optimize our company’s market position on the supplier side of our business.
Bringing directly relevant and applicable experience with the dental supply chain industry - specifically with manufacturers, distributors, or other dental industry vendors, this role will play a keystone part in defining and executing our evolving supplier go to market efforts. The right candidate will be comfortable doing so and thriving within the constraints of a growing and fast-paced technology startup environment. They will take the time to understand where the company is today, define incremental priorities and needs, and will work collaboratively across teams to help lead Wellplaece, well into the future.
- Develop and deploy a supplier management strategy, including qualifying new suppliers, onboarding them, conducting regular performance reviews, defining operational SLAs + metrics, along with risk assessments.
- Lead the optimization, maintenance, and mutually benefitting improvements to existing supplier relationships
- Communicate needs for and on behalf of existing supplier partners.
- Work closely with operations, sales, and marketing teams to assess gaps in process and market coverage, all while evolving and growing an effective supplier pipeline.
- Help define and execute the vision of success for our supplier network from where we are today to future rapid scaling and growth.
- Lead the development of a standardized/scalable negotiation process for moving new suppliers to revenue generating partnerships.
- Negotiate special offerings with suppliers to create product specific formularies.
- Create opportunities to promote “vote of confidence” products through sampling options and introductory offers while simultaneously developing strategy for chargebacks and rebates.
- Support and exemplify company core values across all supplier networks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A keen eye for collaborative, mutually benefitting partnership opportunities.
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to execute partnership opportunities.
- Intuition for finding the right tools or systems, and advocating for use and adoption.
- Consideration for decisions that impact other parts of the business.
- Experience getting buy-in across multiple teams.
- Direct supply chain and dental industry experience building and managing healthy partnerships, SLAs, contracts, and negotiations
- Client-first mindset, that listens first, and shares learnings with a remote team.
- Flexibility and adaptability, where collaboration is a must.
Relevant Technical or Software Skills:
- Hubspot CRM and Sales Tools
- Google Suite